Legal > Cookies Policy
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EvoEnzyme SL is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimacy of the processing: for legitimate interest of the Controller: technicacookies and following consent of the data subject: behaviour and advertising analysis cookies.
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
– Right to withdraw this consent at any time .
– Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of the data and those of limitation or opposition to their processing.
– Right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
EvoEnzyme SL. C/Grecia, 80 4 – 28341 Valdemoro (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies
|PHPSESSID||Technical||Own||It contains the session identifier||When you close your browser||Session|
|_lang||Technical||Own||It contains the session language||When you close your browser||Session|
|ac_cookies||Technical||Own||It contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted||1 year||Persistent|
|counter||Technical||Own||Used to count the number of accesses made to the page per session||1 year||Persistent|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Technical||Own||Used to remember preferences with regards to the established Cookies Policy||1 year||Persistent|
|_icl_current_language||Technical||Own||Used to remember the language selected by the user and show them content in that same language during browsing||1 hour||Session|
|_ga||Analytical||Google Analytics||It enables the unique visits control function. This cookie will be installed the first time a user logs into the website using a browser. When this user visits the website again using the same browser, the cookie distinguishes that it is the same user. Only if the user changes their browser will they be considered a different user||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analytical||Google Analytics||It is used to limit the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analytical||Google Analytics||It is used to profile users||24 hours||Session|
|_utma||Analytical||Google Analytics||It records the date of the first and last time that the user visited the website||2 years||Persistent|
|_utmb||Analytical||Google Analytics||It records the time of entering the website||30 minutes||Session|
|_utmc||Analytical||Used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code||1 year||Session|
|_utmt||Analytical||Google Analytics||It processes the type of request made by the user||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmv||Analytical||Google Analytics||It segments demographic data||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmz||Analytical||Google Analytics||It stores the traffic source or a campaign that explains how the user reached the website||6 months||Persistent|
Learn more about disabling Google Analytics cookies:
Behavioural advertising cookies:
|_gads||Advertising||Cookie associated with the service Doubleclick.net of Google so that the owner can gain credit||1 year||Persistent|
|_sonar||Advertising||Doubleclick.net||Used to improve and guide advertising according to the content which is relevant for a user, improve the company performance reports and avoid showing notices that the user has seen Doubleclick.net||1 year||Persistent|
|_ncuid||Advertising||Used to measure the performance of the notices and provide recommendations relating to products based on statistical data||6 months||Persistent|
|IDE||Advertising||Doubleclick.net||Used for focusing, optimisation, presentation of reports and assignment of online notices.||1 year||Persistent|
|Advertising||AddThis||Used to enable the content to be shared.|
AddThis is also used to gather information on how website content is shared
2 years, except for:
_conv_v: 1 year,
You can also control ads and tracking technologies with the Ghostery app: http://www.ghostery.com/
|c_user, fr||Advertising||Necessary for the Facebook social plugin. Allows you to measure ad performance and provide recommendations||30 days||Persistent|
|datr, sb||Technical||Necessary for the Facebook social plugin||2 years||Persistent|
|dpr||Technical||Necessary for the Facebook social plugin||30 minutes||Persistent|
|xs||Technical||Necessary for the Facebook social plugin||90 days||Persistent|
|wd||Technical||Necessary for the Facebook social plugin||48 hours||Persistent|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Technical||Necessary to control that all form submissions are made by the user currently logged in, preventing CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks||1 hour||Persistent|
|_fbp||Advertising||Necessary to provide a number of advertising products, such as real time bids from advertising third parties||3 months||Persistent|
|guest_id||Advertising||Twitter Identifier||2 years||Persistent|
More Information: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
|prli_click||Affiliates||Pretty Links||Necessary to store statistical information of the clicks made on affiliate links||30 days||Persistent|
|prli_visitor||Affiliates||Pretty Links||Necessary to store statistical information of the clicks made on affiliate links||1 year||Persistent|
Other cookies of third parties (Google, Youtube, Cloudflare, Bizible):
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Transfer data to Google to make the advertisement more attractive||It expires 1 week following its activation||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||Contains a unique randomly generated value which allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the notices and provide recommendations relating to products based on statistical data||1 year||Persistent|
|APISID||Technical||It stores user’s personal preferences and the information viewed on the pages with Google maps on them||2 years||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Advertising||Contains a unique randomly generated value which allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the notices and provide recommendations relating to products based on statistical data||1 year||Persistent|
|HSID||Technical||When creating or starting a session in a Google, this cookie will be stored||2 years||Persistent|
|SID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the website (Google CSE)||2 years||Persistent|
|NID||Advertising||The «Google +1» button used on our website is lodged in Google, their browser sends information about the cookies which Google needs if the session remains active with the account, this data are used by Google with the aim of associating them with the account||6 months||Persistent|
|SAPISID||Technical||Youtube||Used to reproduce content||1 year||Persistent|
|SIDCC||Advertising||Used to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||3 months||Persistent|
|SSID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the website (Google CSE)||3 months||Persistent|
|PREF||Behavioural||It stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results shown on the page or activation of Google’s SafeSearch filter||10 years||Persistent|
|DV||Technical||Used to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing||10 minutes||Session|
|UULE||Technical||Google Maps||It allows the geolocation of the device||24 hours||Persistent|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Behavioural||Youtube||It monitors the visits to videos embedded in the website||240 days||Persistent|
|use_hitbox||Technical||Youtube||It increases the «views» counter on the Youtube video.||At the end of the session||Session|
|SID, SSID, HSID, APISID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SIDCC||Technical||Youtube||Technical Cookies used by Youtube|
1 year, except for:
PREF: 7 months
|YSC||Technical||Youtube||It measures video plays made by the user and logs the events of «Like» or «Share video»||At the end of the session||Session|
|_cfduid||Technical||Cloudflare||Used to cancel the security restrictions based on the IP address of the visitor||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_flagsA||Technical||Bizible||Monitoring the user’s status. For example, if the user has sent a form, carried out migration of a cross-domain||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_nA||Technical||Bizible||Sequence number that increases and adds to each Bizible server request for diagnostic purposes||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_pendingA||Technical||Bizible||Temporary cookie that contains all pending requests to be sent to the Bizible server||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_sid||Technical||Bizible||Single ID which identifies the session of each user||30 minutes||Session|
|_biz_uid||Technical||Bizible||Single ID which identifies each user||1 year||Persistent|
|_BUID||Technical||Bizible||Universal user ID which identifies the same user through various client domains||1 year||Persistent|
REVOKE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Click on the Settings menu
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the «Privacy and security» section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click See all cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Remove browsing data (clear cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In «Browsing history», click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Accept.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer</a
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to «Details», click on the down arrow.
3. Select the next verification boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
. Click the drop-down menu next to «Time range to clear» and select Everything.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Preferences menu, in the History available in Tools > Options > Privacy & Security.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Click the Safari icon / Edit | Reset Safari.
2. Select the next verification boxes: Clear history, Remove All Website Data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected.
For more information about Opera, click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.